Monday, 27 January 2014

Rihanna


Hi guys, Today I will give you an inside from my way of picking the outfits I wear. First of all know that I'm not the kind of girl who has a dressing full of clothes and still nothing to wear. In my case is very simple to pick something and go, but then again maybe not as simple in practice because I'm always looking for different combinations to create a whole another style. you may say I go for casual chic, feminine and elegant because in general these are styles that suit me the most. True that, but the only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. My look is by Rihanna for River Island. 

Stay Fabulous - Love and Light!

Dress (Rihanna for River Island), over-knee boots (New Look), jewelry (River Island) and bag (Zara)